Are you looking for a warehouse job? You can work at Ceva! Are both sides satisfied? Then you have the opportunity to get a permanent contract.what we offer
- A salary of € 10,86 per hour
- The chance to get a permanent job
- Job that takes your personal development seriously
- Travel allowance with a maximum of € 11,20 per day
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- You are able to request a VOG;
- You are available for at least 4 days a week;
- You have basic computer skills;
- You have some experience working with an EPT;
- You speak English or Dutch.
At CEVA you are going to work as a warehouse worker. In the morning you will divide the tasks. You will have a lot of different tasks in the warehouse like order picking, packing, scanning, and sorting products. You will work with an EPT. At the end of the day, all the packages have to be ready for sending to the customers.
- You will be working between 07:30 and 23:00. You have to be available between these times to work. You will work 8 hours in a day.
At CEVA they don’t have their own specific product. They are doing the logistic work for other companies. They are doing this also for a telephone provider. CEVA stores the product in their warehouse for other companies. CEVA is a company which invests in their employees. They look after your personal development. You will get the chance to work at other departments as well. You can improve your skills and knowledge.
- The address of CEVA is Prismalaan Oost 17-19.
- You will get a travel allowance. This is € 0,19 per kilometer with a maximum of € 11,90 per day.
Are you the warehouse worker that CEVA is looking for? Please apply!