For XPO Logistics we are looking for an Inventory Controller. Are you looking for a full time guaranteed job for the longer period of time and do you also have experience on the reach truck? Then this is your job!what we offer
- A nice starting salary and opportunities to grow
- A full time guaranteed job
- A challenging position in an important department
- The opportunity to develop yourself more and more
Do you have experience with Inventory Control or did you work in the past as a logistic administrative employee? And do you also have experience on the reachtruck (and most preferably a certificate for the reachtruck)? Then you are the candidate that we are looking for at XPO Logistics!
- You need to be able to work in a rotating shift (6.00 - 13.30 & 14.30 - 22.00)
- You need to speak and understand English
- You need to have reachtruck experience and preferably a reachtruck certificate
As an Inventory Controller you will be responsible for the overall stock in the warehouse of XPO Logistics. Your daily tasks will be: checking and making counts as part of the Inventory team, report miscounts to team leaders and management and solve issues between differences. You need to be able to communicate open, you need to have an open mind and if necessary, you need to be able to check the miscounts by yourself on the reachtruck.where will you work
You will be working at XPO Logistics, one of the largest logistic companies in the Schiphol region. With 6 locations in total you will have a lot of opportunities to grow. You are guaranteed for a full time job for the longer period of time.
If you think that you could be a good fit for our XPO-team, please let us know. With almost 200 flex workers at XPO Logistics we have a huge amount of dedication to all our flex workers. Let's apply via the website, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 020-3168149.