- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 4548
Working for Hunkemöller in Hilversum as a warehouse employee means working on command. Even more interesting is the fact that you decide your working hours for this position (up to a certain extend, of course).
What do we offer?
- A gross salary of € 10,19 per hour (for 23 years and older)
- Shifts between 7.00 o'clock and 16.30 o'clock
- Access to the employee store of Hunkemöller
- A workplace that's close to the trainstation
A job at Hunkemöller
As a order picker at Hunkemöller in Hilversum you move through the warehouse wearing a headset. Based on the commands you move to the right path. After that you pick the right product, put it in your cart, after which you confirm the order by using your headset.
Working for Hunkemöller as a warehouse employee means you control the times wat which you start and finish. Having a problem starting at 7.00 o'clock, because you bring your daughter or son to school? No problem, you can just start at 8.30 o'clock.
Working as a warehouse employee
Sounds simple, right? We are not going to make working as a warehouse employee any more difficult. Still you have to make sure you are physically alright, since you walk around a lot.
What do we ask?
- You are at least 2 days a week available
- You speak and understand English
- You don't mind the headset messing up your haircut
How do you apply?
Are you interested in working for Hunkemöller in Hilversum as a warehouse employee? Then simply apply via this page, send us an e-mail or give us a call!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.