The Procure to Pay department is responsible for the Purchase of materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. The Procure to Pay Analyst supports the development and delivery of PTP analytics, reporting, insights and exception management support for enterprise Dow. You work within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments. Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.what we offer
- An exciting full time job
- A market-conform salary
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
A Procure to Pay Specialist supports the Dow Procurement organization to develop and deliver PTP end-to-end strategies to support the ability of Dow to support effective and efficient services.
- You are in possession of a valid long term work permit for The Netherlands
- You have a Bachelors Degree
- You are fluent in English (C1/C2)
- You have previous working knowledge and experience
- Deliver advanced analytics and reporting support for their assigned Procurement strategy and/or category of spend including insights.
- Provide support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting; delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting.
- Provide procure to pay analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.job application
Working for Dow is divers and fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging, but you are also rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Apply for the job today!