The Procure to Pay department is responsible for the Purchase of materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. The Procure to Pay Analyst supports the development and delivery of PTP analytics, reporting, insights and exception management support for enterprise Dow. You work within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments. Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- 23 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 453964
An exciting full time job
A market-conform salary
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
A Procure to Pay Specialist supports the Dow Procurement organization to develop and deliver PTP end-to-end strategies to support the ability of Dow to support effective and efficient services.
- You are in possession of a valid long term work permit for The Netherlands
- You have a Bachelors Degree
- You are fluent in English (C1/C2)
- You have previous working knowledge and experience
- Deliver advanced analytics and reporting support for their assigned Procurement strategy and/or category of spend including insights.
- Provide support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting; delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting.
- Provide procure to pay analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Working for Dow is divers and fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging, but you are also rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Apply for the job today!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.