The Talent Management Representative will act as the first contact for talent management and learning inquiries. Your role is to support and perform activities, to enable HR business processes and drive the best in the class Employee Experience. The Talent Management Representative takes a broad perspective on problems and spots new, less obvious solutions. Also, you will Identify key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. You will act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- 21 januari 2021
- vacaturenummer: 453156
A market-conform salary
A market-conform salary
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- You have a Bachelor degree in HRM/Business Administration or equivalent relevant studies/work experience
- You are fluent in English & one other language such as Spanish, French or German
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for talent management and learning inquiries (via phone, chat, and e-Request), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders.
- Delegates and escalates queries as appropriate, but remains in charge through to completion.
- Tracks progress, and provides continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries.
- Engage in improving Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned discipline, based on experience. Supports oversight of service operations by responding to service demands as they arise (e.g. Volume of calls, staff absence, chat and
- Engages in and drives overall continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume).
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you're rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.