We are looking for an experienced candidate for 40 hours at a logistics company in Venlo!
- 12 januari 2021
- vacaturenummer: 452999
A big, international company!
An employer that gives opportunities to grow!
For this position, it is preferred that you have recent experience with cycle counting/inventory. Also, the following things are important:
- You are fluent in English;
- Not suffering of Vertigo (heights);
- Experience in any WMS –Manhattan/SAP WMS series;
- Willingness and ability to work in a multi-shift environment;
- Experience with Office Excel would be a strong plus.
As an Inventory Controller, you pay attention to details and work well in a team as well as independently. You are able to analyze the cause of a problem and communicate/summarize your findings towards internal stakeholders. Other tasks include:
- Performing cycle counts on a daily basis;
- Controlling and monitoring inventory integrity;
- Ensure reliability of inventory figures by performing daily counts on the inventory stored within the EMEA DC;
- Maintain product identification and WMI location, ideally in cooperation w/ DC Ops;
- Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them;
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
You will be working for a big logistic company in the fashion industry!
- You will become a part of a great team to work in;
- This company is proud of their commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion;
- It is a great place to develop your skills and grow.