We are looking for a production scheduler for an international company in Sas van Gent! Do you have a bachelor's degree and experience in supply chain planning? Then we might be looking for you!
- 08 januari 2021
- vacaturenummer: 452764
Directly employed at the employer
Sas van Gent
You already have experience in production scheduling and you would like to take on this new challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in
- supply chain planning
You will prepare, issue and control production schedules and direct material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of goods and materials to meet production requirements. We seek an entry-level professional to support master production planning, process development, planning and execution, customer and client interaction, business partnership, systems/data management and reporting and analysis.
- Expedite workflow and coordinate changes in schedules;
- Assist in setting master production planning, material requirements planning and production scheduling metrics targets;
- Provide necessary input to supply planner for assigned product or location;
- Maintain data relevant to master production, production scheduling and material requirements planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Handle basis issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
They work alongside farmers, producers, manufacturers, retailers, governments, and other organizations to fulfill our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Together, they create efficiencies, develop innovations, and help communities thrive.