Note: Due to the ATW restrictions in the Netherlands, there is a maximum to the number of night shifts that you can work per period.
- 15 januari 2021
- vacaturenummer: 452130
You will earn € 11,35 from 22 years and older
Long term workplace
Many career opportunities, like team leader!
Guaranteed 24 hours a week (could be more!)
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You are able to work in nightshifts;
- (If you want more than 24 hours, you are able to work morning or afternoon as well)
- Can communicate in Dutch or English;
- Keep a good overview of multiple orders at the same time;
- Have your own transport;
- Can perform physically demanding work (you walk 15 km a day with a cart with 15 shopping crates);
- Are available for at least 6 months;
- The first 14 shifts are in morning or afternoon shifts due training. Then you switch to night shifts
At Jumbo you as an order picker are busy putting together the right products that the private customer has ordered via the Jumbo website. You can see exactly what has been ordered via a scanner. You keep an overview of multiple orders at a time, collect the right products together and put them in a crate. In this way you ensure that, for example, your neighbors get their weekly groceries back home.
Jumbo, one of the largest supermarket chain in the Netherlands, has more than 600 stores throughout the country. Nowadays, as a private customer you can also order your groceries online and you can pick it up via one of the Pick Up Points or have it delivered to your home.
After an initial telephone introduction, you will have an interview with my colleague who is present at the Jumbo location in Raalte. During this meeting you will receive a tour and see where you will be working as an order picker.
Are you interested in this position as an order picker at Jumbo? Then apply via the blue button below!