For a big logistic warehouse we are looking for fulltime logistics employees. Within the company there a lot of different departments like picking & packing, but also unloading or driving intern transport. It depends on your experience where exactly you will work. We are looking for people with experience in logistics. Interested?
- 11 augustus 2022
- vacaturenummer: 450454
Working times between 07.00h and 19.00h
Competitive salary and travel expenses
Working with a large fashion brand
Working in a fun and motivated team
- You have experience in logistics with a handscanner and EPT/OPT/COMBI (nice to have);
- You have own transport to get to the company in Venlo;
- You can work in daytime (between 07.00 – 19.00) and preferably also work overtime in the evening and or weekend;
- You master the English language (Dutch and or German is a plus);
- You are available directly and fulltime;
- You are a motivated, responsible and reliable employee.
You are going to work as a logistic employee in one of the following departments: picking/packing/VAS/loading.
You are going to work in a big warehouse in Venlo.
- Travel expenses of € 0,19 per km;
- Possibilities to grow and acquire certificates (e.g. Heftruck/Reachtruck);
- Position for a longer period of time.
Be quick to apply for this vacancy! If you are interested you can go on a tour the next working day and start working in a couple of days at this cool company. Do you have got questions? Please call us 077 355 27 27.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.