Janssen Biologics B.V. (formerly Centocor B.V.) has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. We develop, produce and sell medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular, infectious and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism. The medicines are not commonplace, and so is Janssen. An interesting company on all fronts where our 1100 employees are the hub of our success.
- 10 januari 2022
- vacaturenummer: 450436
A workplace at an international organization
A gross salary between € 2.200 and €2.700 p/m
A pleasant working environment
Opportunities to develop yourself
A working week of 40 hours
Full compensation for public transport
- You have at least completed relevant MLO3 / MLO4, HBO or WO education
- You enjoy performing routine tests in the lab
- You are a team player
- Take a high degree of accuracy and initiative
- You are willing to work a weekend shift every now and then. For this you receive a fixed supplement of 4.7% on your gross wages!
- Good oral and written expression skills in English
As a laboratory technician at the Microbiology department, you are responsible for performing microbiological analyzes. Various techniques are used for this, such as Environmental Monitoring, Bioburden, Endotoxin determination (LAL), sterility test and identification of micro-organisms. All tests are performed in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices / Good Laboratory Practices. In addition, you are responsible for checking test data and timely reporting of test results. You take care of accurate administration, so that retrieving data in the context of quality assurance is easy. In consultation, it is examined whether additional tasks or participation in projects is possible.
The One JSC Lab Stability department tests drugs for identity, purity, efficacy and quality before they are released to the market and guarantees the shelf life of these drugs by conducting stability studies. The department supports existing products (ReoPro, Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, Sylvant, Daratumumab) and future new products (PD1, HIV vaccine).
- What do we offer more?:
- ADV supplement of 5.5% on top of your salary
- A shift allowance of 4.7% on top of your salary
- Free online training via GoodHabitz
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.