Can you work punctiliously and do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a passion for cleaning? Then read on! And are you proud when you surprise guests with the tightest rooms?
- 03 mei 2021
- vacaturenummer: 449513
Salary 10,45 euro bruto per hour
Working on a beautiful Wadden island
A nice team with friendly colleagues
The boat fair will be paid for
You will get meals for a reduced amount a day
- You are a hardworking person who likes to get things done.
- You work meticulously and consistently. You have an eye for detail.
- You have experience in the cleaning industry.
- You are stress resistant, you can work under time pressure.
- You are prepared to stay on the Wadden Islands.
As an interior carer you clean different types of hotel rooms. Think of changing bed linen, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, etc. This cleaning is done during the stay of guests but also after the departure of guests. You contribute to the guest's experience, so you always work with a smile. You will make sure it looks splendid.
- You will work for the nicest hotels that the Wadden Islands have to offer.
- You will work in a large team with a pleasant working atmosphere, consisting of permanent employees and other holiday workers.
- During your time on one of the islands you will spend the night together with other holiday workers in or near one of the hotels.
- You can indicate how many and which days you will work.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Do you recognize yourself in this job description? Respond via the application button below and we will contact you as soon as possible! Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Feel free to call or email us, we are happy to talk to you!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.