As a dishwasher you will work in a beautiful hotel on one of the Wadden Islands.
- 03 mei 2021
- vacaturenummer: 449511
working on a beautiful Wadden island.
a nice team with friendly colleagues.
The boat fair will be paid for
You will get meals for a reduced amount a day
Salary € 10,45 bruto per hour
- A real go-getter.
- Not afraid of getting dirty.
- Hygiene is of paramount importance.
- Can work effectively.
- Enjoy helping in the kitchen.
- Prepare to stay on one of the Wadden Islands.
As a dishwasher, you ensure that the kitchen and operating staff are provided with clean crockery and kitchen equipment on time. As a dishwasher, you fill the dishwasher with dirty dishes and then unpack them. You then ensure that all clean dishes are placed in the right place. You may also have to dry and polish glasses.
- You will work for the nicest hotels that the Wadden Islands have to offer.
- You will work in a large team with a pleasant working atmosphere, consisting of permanent employees and other holiday workers.
- During your time on one of the islands you will spend the night together with other holiday workers in or near one of the hotels.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Do you recognize yourself in this job description? Respond via the application button below and we will contact you as soon as possible! Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Feel free to call or email us, we are happy to talk to you!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.