As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business's and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction.
- 15 januari 2021
- vacaturenummer: 449127
An exciting full time job
A market-conform salary
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Dow can offer you a contract any time
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are fluent in 3 languages Dutch, English and German.
- You have experience with using SAP and/or other technology and systems.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
- You have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
As a Customer Service Specialist in Dow you will manage the entry of orders, from the initial contact with the customer or electronic channel. Through material flow to the time the product arrives at the correct time. Arrive at the time with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. Furthermore, in the event of a service failure you will initiate the correct action for resolution of the failure, and take the lead position in resolution for the customer.
- Perform Order Management Activities, deal with routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order procedures.
- Enter orders, use the SAP system to accurately and timely place customer orders.
- Display Customer Advocate Leadership, champion customer needs across all Dow functions.
- Be accountable for action, show urgency, promptly and quickly remove road blocks while assessing multiple opportunities.
- Solve problems, show persistence in overcoming resistance or objections, lead conflict resolution and reaches win- win agreements.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.