Janssen Biologics B.V. has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. They develop, produce and sell medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular, vascular and infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism.
- 05 januari 2021
- vacaturenummer: 448916
A gross salary between €2.098 and €2.700 p/m
Opportunities to develop yourself
A workplace at an international organization
Full compensation for public transport
A pleasant working environment
You are eligible for the position if:
- You have Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or comparable
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable.
- Are pro-active, able to work independently as well as in a team, flexible, organized.
- Have 1 year of working experience
As a Laboratory Technician you would be responsible for:
Training on and understanding basic testing and laboratory practices normally as part of a first-in-job learning experience . Providing support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration, preparation of samples and reagents, document management, etc.
As a laboratory technician you are also responsible for generating results data, analyses data, and reviewing with peers and your supervisor. Delivering on test activities in line with the schedule and lab priorities with a good record of right the first-time testing
Displaying knowledge of products manufactured at specific location, and some understanding of the QC methods relative to the product quality
Within the One JSC Lab laboratories of the Janssen Supply Chain, the Separation laboratory is responsible for the Release and Stability testing of drug substance and drug product. The Separation Laboratory uses techniques like (c)IEF, (c)SDS, HPLC/GC and MS.
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.