Are you an experienced or starting pharmaceutical lab technician that is looking for a new challenge? The separations department of Janssen Biologics is looking for you!
- 05 juli 2022
- vacaturenummer: 448916
A gross salary between €2.667 and €3.000 p/m
Opportunities to develop yourself
A workplace at an international organization
Full compensation for public transport
A pleasant working environment
A full time job
You are eligible for the position if:
- You have Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or comparable
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable.
- Are pro-active, able to work independently as well as in a team, flexible, organized.
- You have GMP / GLP experience (Preferable)
Within the One JSC Lab laboratories of the Janssen Supply Chain, the Separation laboratory is responsible for the Release and Stability testing of drug substance and drug product.
As a Laboratory Technician you would be responsible for:
Training on and understanding basic testing and laboratory practices normally as part of a first-in-job learning experience . Providing support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration, preparation of samples and reagents, document management, etc. As a laboratory technician you are also responsible for generating results data, analyses data, and reviewing with peers and your supervisor. Part of the job is delivering on test activities in line with the schedule and lab priorities with a good record of right the first-time testing
Displaying knowledge of products manufactured at specific location, and some understanding of the QC methods relative to the product quality
- The Separation Laboratory uses techniques like (c)IEF, (c)SDS, HPLC/GC and MS
- The Separation Laboratory works by the GMP / GLP guidelines
Janssen Biologics B.V. has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. They develop, produce and sell medicines and vaccines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular, vascular and infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism.
Good to know about this position
- You will get 5,5& ADV allowance on top of your salary
- Janssen Biologics is looking for someone that has the intention of sticking around for a longer time.
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.