Looking for a flexible job next to your school or study programme? Become a delivery rider for Thuisbezorgd.nl! Cruising on your bike, while making a nice paycheck? Sounds great right?what we offer
- Hourly wage of € 10,20 (for 21 years and older)
- flexible job! You can choose your own working days
- Weekly payment of your salary
- Compensation for the use of your own bike
- 8,33% holiday payment
- Did you receive a tip? Keep it, it’s all yours!
You love to be active and spend all your working hours outdoors. With your personal touch, you put a smile on everyone's faces when you deliver their fresh meal at their door. It is also important to us that:
- You are available for at least two evenings a week (one evening every Monday to Thursday and one evening every Friday to Sunday);
- You have a smartphone with internet and a power bank available;
- You have your own bike;
- You speak English and/or Dutch fluently.
Do you accept the challenge to deliver all meals on time and still warm?
How will this work, do you ask? The restaurant that needs your help with delivering the meal will send you a notification on your smartphone. Hop on your bike, race to the customer and deliver the meal with a smile! After that, you continue to the next customer. Easy peasy, right? If you put a smile on the face of the customer and get a tip, you can even keep it yourself!
As a delivery rider you work with weekly schedules. You can specify your availability in the app every week. It is important that you are available for at least two evenings a week (one evening every Monday to Thursday and one evening every Friday to Sunday). You work four hours per shift on average.
You will work as a delivery rider for Thuisbezorgd.nl. The company is known for the delivery of meals for restaurants. The company started in 2000 and nowadays delivers over 38 million meals a year. And that’s just in The Netherlands!job application
Are you interested in the position and want to work as a delivery rider for Thuisbezorgd.nl? Respond by pressing the application button and we will contact you as soon as possible! Any more questions about the job? We are happy to help, so give us a call or send us an e-mail! You can reach us at 070-3118890 or by e-mail through firstname.lastname@example.org.