We are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator for our international client in Breda. Our client is an international biotechnology company that makes an active contribution to better care. This is a position for someone who's looking to stay long term. We are looking for a supply chain coordinator who can work full time and can start asap.
- 18 november 2020
- vacaturenummer: 448428
Full time position
International pharmaceutical company
€2.414-€2.938 gross per month based on experience
Day-to-day Business Support Order-To-Cash
The knowledge and skills that are necessary to perform the tasks and duties of this position are as follows:
- Business Super User performing Order-To-Cash (OTC) and Plant to Stock (PTS) 1st line Business Support
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, economics or information technology
- You have 0-2 years experience in the international supply chain (OTC, PTS)
- You are experienced in working with MS Office, MS Excel. Preferably also experienced knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- You are process and system oriented, Tech savvy
Business Super User performing Order-To-Cash (OTC) and Plant to Stock (PTS) 1st line Business Support along with role of tester in projects & enhancements related to commercial supply chain.
- Day-to-day Business Support
- Act as 1st line support for ERP systems for EU supply chain in area of OTC & PTS such as ERP, reporting tools & systems. This includes business user access management & training, troubleshooting , NC support for systems and system enhancements.
- Own preparation of monthly and yearly departmental performance KPIs
- Monitors stock comparison and resolves stock related issues on a daily basis and on a monthly basis
- Support process improvement initiatives and projects as Business Tester for execution of user acceptance tests for system changes and related documentation.
It is an American organization which specializes in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: “To Serve Patients.” The company receives its products as semi-manufactured goods, which are then packed country-specific, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide.
- You will of course work in a professional, driven and innovative organization where personal development and training are stimulated.
If you are interested in this job opening, you can apply by clicking the “Solliciteer” button below. Your application will be sent to us directly. Please add an up to date resume in English to your application. If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com or 0161-244200.