- 16 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 44714
For an Multinational we are looking for a native German candidate who is going on a direct contract in a Customer Service and Order Management role.
Our client plays an integral part in the life science community, harnessing our passion and innovation to help researchers and drug producers around the world. This German organization is a global pharmaceutical and chemical company, they are shaped by around 40,000 employees in 64 countries.
In this position you are responsible for the execution of the entire customer process, from the moment an order is placed to taking care of after sales service. You guarantee the quality of their supply chain and you are therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues and manufacturing sites.
• Manage customer accounts and interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
• Answers phones, takes product orders, checks inventory availability or status of shipment, verifies customer pricing, prepares and processes customer return goods for credit and/or replacement
• Interacts with and supports company sales representatives
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Escalates requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• File records of customer interactions and transactions
• Works under general supervision with some instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions for new types of work or special projects
As an ideal candidate you have the following:
• An (educational) background in Business
• Customer service experience in a similar international environment is a plus
• Experience with SAP and Oracle systems a plus
• Fluency in German both conversational and written plus fluent English.
• A positive outlook on dealing with customers and know how to organize/prioritize your work.
• Enjoy working in an international team
• Driven to provide outstanding customer service
• Flexible – open to change and able to adjust accordingly
You are the key to our success!
Your work environment & our offer
As a stock-listed company they still make history – not least because they take responsibility for their employees, products, the environment and society. The company offers a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams.
The Customer Service Center for Western Europe is based in Amsterdam in a highly multilingual environment. On office days at regular office hours, about 220 people serve the companies clients from Western European countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Ireland, Benelux, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy.
The company offers a salary range between €2300,- up to €2600,- grows per month, this is depending on you experience.
Do you want to work for an A-brand multinational? And for one of the biggest operating pharmaceutical and chemicals company in the world? Do you care about building up relationships with B2B customers? Please send your application via our website!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.