The One Lab laboratories of the Janssen Supply Chain is responsible for the Release and Stability testing of drug substance and drug product. The lab is also responsible for testing and release of raw materials and testing of in process samples which are taken during the production process (fermentation and purification departments). All tests need to be performed conform Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Laboratorium Practices (GLP). The covid-19 team tests samples using Microbiological (e.g. bioburden, endotoxin), Bioassays (e.g. qPCR, ELISA) and Separations (e.g. HPLC, pH) assays. The COVID-19 Vaccine testing team is looking for a laboratory technician.
- 10 januari 2022
- vacaturenummer: 446119
A gross salary between €2.478 and €2.700 p/m
A workweek of 32 to 40 hours
Free online training through GoodHabitz
Opportunities to develop yourself
Full compensation for public transport
A pleasant working environment
We are looking for talented people who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Chemistry or Life Sciences, or comparable
- You have experience with ELISAs and Bioassays
- Good Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable
- Willingness to work in the shift (in 2021) if needed
As a laboratory technician you are responsible for generating results data, analyses data and reviews with peers and the supervisor. You deliver on test activities in line with the schedule and lab priorities with a good record of right the first-time testing. As a laboratory technician you will also be responsible of:
- Displaying knowledge of products manufactured at specific location, and some understanding of the QC methods relative to the product quality
- Training on and understanding basic testing and laboratory practices normally as part of a first-in-job learning experience
- Providing support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration, preparation of samples and reagents, document management, etc.
Janssen Biologics B.V. (formerly Centocor B.V.) has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. We develop, produce and sell medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular and infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism. Medicines are not commonplace and that also applies to Janssen. An interesting company on all fronts where our 1100 employees are the pivot of success.
- A workplace at an international and widely respected organization
- A pleasant working environment with opportunities to develop yourself and where showing initiative is appreciated
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.