Are you someone who loves to work in the logistics and you are looking for a job as a warehouse employee. Then this job at Yusen logistics is the place for you as the warehouse employee who supplies europe of parts for Yamaha Motor.what we offer
- After a few weeks you will already earn €12,57
- full travel allowance (OV) or max. of € 9,50 p/day
- working week from Mon to Fri from 9:00 till 18:00.
- Multiple growth opportunities within Yusen
- A position with a lot of responsibility
- A very sociable work environment
- You are available for at least 3 business days
- You live at a maximum of 30 kilometers from Schiphol-Rijk
- You are physically fit
- You are available for two shifts (6:30 - 14:30 and 15:00 - 23:00)
As a warehouse employee, you and your team are responsible for correct picking, careful packing and preparation of the orders. A job that requires a lot of responsibility and focus, since nobody wants to receive a scooter part for their motorcycle! You work hard to achieve your goal together with your team and to have all orders shipped accurately and on time. You work in a collegiate team with a safe and pleasant working atmosphere: who doesn't want that!
- Important: once you have worked for a few weeks at Yusen, you will start working in two shifts, which will also mean that you will earn €12,57 per hour instead of €11,03.
- After 12 weeks you salary can grow up to €13,03!
As a warehouse employee at Yusen you will work in the warehouse of one of the largest motorcycle companies in the world: Yamaha. This distribution center deals with the purchase, storage and sale of parts and accessories from Yamaha Motor Europe. From engine parts to Yamaha merchandise, it is all waiting in this warehouse for shipment around the world. You work with beautiful and cool products for motorcycles, snowmobiles and outboard motors, among other things.job application
Are you our new warehouse employee? Please apply by clicking the `Solliciteer button"! For any other questions please call us at; 020 3420947, or sent a message via whats app to 06-82352712 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org