Are you looking for a full-time (40 hours) or parttime (24-32 hours) job as a warehouse employee at one of the biggest logistical companies of the Netherlands? Kuehne + Nagel in Zaandam is looking for you!
- 25 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 445128
A good salary between €10,74 and €13,88 gross
A raise of 35% after 19:00
Travel costs will be compensated up till € 6,22
Working for one of the top employers in the NL
Possibility to obtain your forklift certificate
Possibility of a permanent contract in long-term
As a warehouse employee you work in shifts. The working hours are from 06:00 to 15:00 and 15:00 to 23:45. You will receive a raise of 35% from us at irregular times. It is possible to work part-time or full-time (40 hours).
- You are available for 3-5 days a week
- You speak English or Dutch
- You are physically fit
- You do not mind working either the morning or evening shift
- You have your own transportation
As a warehouse employee you and your colleagues are responsible for the returned goods of large supermarkets. It is a responsible job because without you, the supermarkets will not be able to fill the stocks.
- This is your change to work at different stations and become a multifunctional employee.
- You will be working with EPT&electric pallet trucks.
- You will have to lift up plastic bottles or empty crates.
- You will have to load and unload trucks, sorting and process products that are recycled.
- You have to be used to physical work, because the work can be tough!
You will start your job at the department of returns goods and get the opportunity to work in a gigantic warehouse.
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Are you our new warehouse employee? Please apply by clicking the `Solliciteer' button! For any other questions please call us at 020 3420947, or sent a message via whatsapp to 06-12503323 or sent an email to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.