- A monthly salary around €2500 bruto
- Travel and tunnel costs are reimbursed
- A full time position for 40 hours per week
- You have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- You speak fluent Dutch and English
- You have experience in a commercial role
- Negotiation experience is a pré
The main purpose of the Associate Purchasing Analyst role is to manage assigned purchases on an area or project basis. This role creates value by providing appropriate input into the development and implementation of sourcing strategies. This role may be responsible for the application of commercial agreements and related work processes in accordance with the strategies within the geography and category.
- Working with system data on actual purchases, identify value opportunities, develop tactical plans to capture value, align with partner strategies and apply local/regional supply agreements. Report the value captured within the Total Procurement Bene
- Provide improvements to existing work-process.
- Identify suppliers capable of meeting Dow's requirements, developing pricing that is consistent with Dow's requirement, and maintain communication with internal client.
- Negotiate purchases required to support business partners, manufacturing sites, and capital projects.
You will be working in a multinational team together with Purchasing Analysts, Sourcing specialists and sourcing managers.
Are you interested in the vacancy? Please apply now by sending your cv and motivation to email@example.com or call us at 0115689850.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.