- 19 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 44210
Would you like to be part of our dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
To assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Dismount of the NXT2 waferstage positioning (sub) modules
- Assembly of NXT2 waferstage positioning module sub modules including mechanical adjustments, functional testing, analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances
- Commit to the standards and continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements and eliminating waste from the process where possible.
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status
- Supports good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve
- Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from happening
- Secure daily execution by being pro-actively involved in the process
MBO degree in a technical field (e.g. aerospace, optics, mechatronics)
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling/testing and troubleshooting is essential.
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Solves problems and proposes solutions
- Can work according to standard work practices
- Takes responsibility for own work and that of others
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills
- Has positive attitude, motivated and respect for colleagues
- Willing to work in a dayshift
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.