- 16 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 43388
With thousands of employees worldwide, our client is one of the top educational organizations.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join their team in their headquarters based in Amsterdam.
Reporting to the customer service team leader based in Paris, your main responsibilities are:
• SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) management processes: define, write, update and maintain SAT processes linked to company’s mission in collaboration with your Team Leader/Manager,
• Support the Customer Service Team in France and manage B2C and B2B requests by emails and phone on a daily basis
• Collaborate with the finance department, manage test centers payments through the SAT application, follow up and process payments issues,
• Yearly & monthly report activities,
• Report and follow up on technical aspects of SAT application with the ISS Department (improvements, bugs, tests…)
• Coordinate relationship with the logistical provider and head office and ensure all KPIs are met.
You will be employed directly with our client. Will be offered a monthly salary between €2200,00-2500,00 plus bonus and an international environment where you can grow. Our client offers you a long-term employment. You will be working in an international team with low hierarchies and a great team spirit.
• University degree required with 3 years’ experience within Customer service/logistics in an international environment.
• Fluent level of English & French
• Ability to determine priorities and to meet deadlines,
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills with great attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills and good knowledge of Windows, local network, and TCP/IP
• As a personality, you are self-motivated with excellent multitasking skills who shows flexibility and is not afraid to take responsibility
We are excited to receive your application!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment