- 08 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 42365
Do you have experience in developing new business? And are you native UK English? If you can answer both questions with YES, we might be looking for you!
For Cargill (Schiphol) we are currently looking for Inside Sales Account Manager native UK English. As an inside sales accountmanager you are responsible for maintaining and growing current customer accounts. In this role you will also identify and attract new customers. You will be responsible in facilitating customer-focused solutions to bring the best of all products of Cargill's Food Ingredients and Bio-Industrial unit (FIBI) to the marketplace. The goal is to intensify relations to a broader customer base to maintain and grow the business.
- create a customer strategy to cross-sell products tailored to each account based on needs;
- grow the business with the customer accounts and identify new customer accounts to develop new businesses;
- actively pursue transactional and value-based pricing within the guidelines set by the product group pricing functions;
- meet- and/or exceeding sales revenue and pricing targets by negotiating with customers on sales opportunities;
- advise and be actively involved in target setting, implementation of regional/corporate targets and the development of a business plan;
- be up-to-date with relevant product & market knowledge, customer landscapes, market trends and innovations;
- deepen the FIBI related market knowledge in terms of competition, trends, supply and demand in the assigned area customer base;
- assess and manage risks together with manager to avoid bad debts, defaults;
- work compliant to the relevant FIBI business processes and Sales Effectiveness framework.
- master's or Bachelor's degree;
- 2 to 5 years commercial sales experience in the B2B international / global business environment;
- language skills: Fluent English spoken and in writing with the following mother tongue: English. It is important that you have working experience in b2b with the English language;
- functional skills: Sales process management, customer call management and account management;
- team player with play-to-win mentality;
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today. This is a permanent job, so you will get a contract directly. The salary is around € 4.000,- gross a month, exclusive holiday payments and 13th month.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.