- 12 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 419
We are looking for a native German Customer Service talent for a sustainable fashion brand.
Every day you make the difference to our clients business success, by delivering exceptional CS in the whole order to cash process. Our client is an A-brand in Outdoor fashion and believes that business success is accelerated by fair and sustainable business practices that are counteracting the environmental crisis as well as contribute to the well-being of all stakeholders involved in the product supply chain. Do you believe in sustainable fashion and do you share this believes?
As Customer Service representative you are part of an international team of 10 colleagues that is responsible for the complete order to cash process.
-take inbound calls and respond to customer inquiries (clients, retailers, agents)
-take care of accurate order entry and facilitate the returns process
-monitor delivery (problems) and act timely if problems might arise
-liaise with accounting with regards to refunds and returns, outstanding payments
-answer customer questions regarding the functionality of the products/ give advice
- you identify yourself with the companies' belief of sustainability and conducting fair business - passion for the outdoors (like surfing, hiking, climbing, being adventures) is a plus
- you are driven by delivering excellent customer service - you enjoy working in a small, international environment - you are a true team player
- you are native or near native German and speak fluent English. - you have work experience in Customer Service
- you have positive outlook on challenges
- being proactive, friendly, tactful, reliable and trustful comes natural to you - you are resourceful when it comes to problem solving
- natural flair for sales is an advantage
- enjoy working in an international team
Initially you will be offered a 7-months contract directly with the company. Starting with an annual salary of €30.000 (incl. vacation money).
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.