- 05 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 41258
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This job involves the execution of Process Engineering tasks for various projects up to 10MM$. The timelines of these projects and assignments vary from one month to half a year. We require process engineering skills being aligned to Dow for a longer period.
Provides Process Engineers deliverables to capital project team according to Dow owned Global Project Methodology.
Cooperates with Manufacturing, Process Automation, Project Management Design Engineering and other stakeholders in the execution of projects.
Supports Manufacturing in definition, evaluation and implementation of projects aligned to business goals and objectives.
Applies the Dow Process Engineering Work Process Discipline.
Applies Dow Most Effective Technology and implements this as the preferred solution where applicable.
Executes process engineer’s tasks of a project within time, with the right quality and treats information as confidential.
PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION
Reports to : Resource Leader / Operations Leader
Provides guidance to : Not applicable.
Other relevant contacts : Within Engineering: Other disciplines, Project Engineers, Process Safety etc.
Outside Engineering Dow/non-Dow: Project Managers, Improvement Engineers, Manufacturing Representatives etc.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Not applicable.
Typical Project Range: 50M$ up to 10 MM$ and engineering assistance.
Education / experience
• BSc or MSc Engineering / Chemistry
• 5+ Years of experience as a process engineer, preferably within the Petrochemical industry.
• Process Engineering Lead experience is an advantage, the candidate has to be capable of leading/executing projects independently.
• Experience within a (chemical) production environment is an advantage but not a must.
Education / experience
Sufficient experience with all the aspects of Process Engineering design work, like design of heat exchangers, pumps, control valves, relief valves, composition of spec sheets, creating P&ID’s and line lists etc.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Understands Chemical Engineering fundamentals and how to apply them to technical problems.
• Experience with Relief device design and review is an advantage
Initiative, Innovation, Interpersonal effectiveness, Leadership, Learning, Market Focus, Teamwork, Value Creation.
Specific function competencies
Leadership, Communication, Motivation
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.