- 07 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 40990
You actually enjoy working on payroll. Because you enjoy challenges, solving problems and working with numbers and figures. You would like to working where you can have responsibilities and be able to develop yourself. Do you recognize yourself in this? For a global leading luxury lifestyle brand we are looking for a
HR Payroll Coordinator | Amsterdam | vaste baan!
Where you work
In the heart of Amsterdam, you work within a small office together with the Senior HR Advisor in the People & Development team. The team’s head office is in Paris. You work closely with the Senior HR Advisor to whom you report. He is not a micro manager and will give you room and responsibility. He does have to travel regularly, so you must also feel comfortable to work on your own from time to time.
What you do
Your responsibilities are a combination of HR and payroll tasks with the main focus on the Payroll tasks which include:
- Maintain employee records in regards to all management positions across the Netherlands and Flanders.
- Drafting HR paperwork (contracts of employment and confirmation letters), updating SAP on new hires within the management team, promotions, departures, etc.
- Assisting in payroll preparation by providing relevant data in regards to leave of absences, bonus and departures and all other contractual changes.
- Ensure monthly payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with our internal processes.
- Review calculated wages and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly in partnership with our payroll provider.
- Processing and coding of invoices in the ARIBA system.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters
What’s in it for you
The opportunity to work within a global, leading luxury lifestyle brand that believes in being bold, being daring and constantly challenging ourselves to always improve. The chance to work with colleagues who share your passion. To work in an environment where your development and career expansion is a constant focus of all those around you plus the security offered by a competitive remuneration package.
Who we are looking for
A passionate, poised and professional person with several years’ of payroll experience with a passion for people. You feel comfortable and confident working in a fast paced environment; remaining creative and driven when faced with challenges. You are a self-starter and resourceful in solving problem. You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Applying is easy! Use the Solliciteren button or send you CV and Application letter to Amir. You can also call Amir if you have any questions! Amir.email@example.com 020-5198432
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.