- 11 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 4062
For Dow we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor.
Surveys units estimated for projects and maintenance work orders for correctness and consistency with the (unit rate) contract.
Assesses the work for the most economic execution versus scope. Evaluates contracts and technical specifications and proposes improvements.
- Control Unit Rate estimates / orders and work done by third parties to check if this is
done according the agreement.
- check scope in detail concerning estimates
- pick up work done in the field
- control expenses on quantities and price.
- Analyze work descriptions and give advise concerning the right application of the Unit
Rate should process, maintenance work processes, administrative procedures etc.
- If necessary, contact the contractor firm of the delivered services in order to get the
- Evaluate Unit Rate contracts and make proposals for improving to Purchasing dept.
- Empowered to direct communication with Site Maintenance Leader and Labour &
- Reports any incidents to the Maintenance Responsible Care ¿ Coordinator.
- Documents and summarizes audit results using the process developed by the Dow
- MBO or HBO with a technical study.
Are you interested? Please contact RTC Flexcenter Dow, 0115689850 of send your CV to email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.