- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 39680
The Commercial Reporting & Price Value Management (PVM) Data Coordinator provides (internal) support to the Marketing & Sales organization in Dow. The representative will work under the guidance of the Commercial Discipline EMEAI Subject Matter Experts and the EMEAI Growth Support Leader.
• Accelerate growth and profit for the Dow businesses.
• Provide CRM Support and CRM Basic Training Support.
• Data analysis for standard business reporting based on provided templates.
• Complete tasks / projects in the area of data collection & processing, with final presentation of data in agreed formats
• Execute and maintain the processes for the regular on-going tasks, with a focus on capturing and incorporating learnings along the way.
• Act as focal point for validating and testing the improvement opportunities.
• Liaise with project stakeholders in Marketing & Sales and related roles in DBIC on an on-going basis, as needed for completion of tasks.
• Create, execute, and maintain consistency in delivery of services.
• Develop dashboards to track performance and/or remediation of issues.
• Maintain documentation and any pricing and CRM tool.
• Review requests daily and prioritize as necessary.
• Develop and maintain solid working relationships.
• Consult with different stakeholders is necessary to resolve requests.
• Identify, update, and communicate changes to determine best practices.
• Support Client projects as project lead. Create any required project deliverables and ensure project is completed within time frame negotiated with the requestor.
• Communicate all changes and training needs to the Process Owner.
Preferably 0-3 years of Customer Service/Marketing experience
• Fluency in English (written & oral)
• Knowledge of CRM and Pricing tools
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
• Excellent Customer Mindset
• Cultural awareness and relation building skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines and capability to handle pressure by assertiveness
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate
• Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.