- 23 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 3937
For a global technology integrator we're looking for Material Handlers to complete the assembly line. Are you fulltime available and interested in working for a company that values diversity within their teams? Then apply now!
For this position, it's necessary that you possess technical skills. The reason for this is that you'll be mainly responsible for using power tools to prepare for installation of servers, power units and all other kinds of devices. It's therefore important that you are capable of working safely and securely!
Other tasks include:
- Perform packing, unpacking, cabling, labelling, kitting, and tagging activities based on customer requirements.
- Perform system transactions in Oracle Applications and handheld scanner.
- Install and configure networking equipment – routers and switches.
- Confirm all necessary information has been captured correctly.
- Report errors to the technicians.
- Update trackers.
- Follow work instructions to complete operational assignments as assigned.
- Understand and follow the ESD, ISO9000, and safety regulations.
- Work directly with LAB personnel, warehouse personnel, and peers to meet customer-defined requirements.
- Promote a clean and organized work floor operation.
- Adhere to all company human resources, quality, operations, and safety policies.
- Technical skills
- Ability to read rack elevations and cable run list schematics, detailing all in-rack connections (example: power, data networking and storage)
- Good communication skills in English (the company's corporate language)
- Team player, ability to work with deadlines, able to work precise and accurate
- Good sense of humor
It is a fulltime job (40hours) for a longer period. The salary will be €10,60 per hour and the intention of the company is to offer employees a permanent position when they perform well.
Are you interested in this position? Then respond with your resume and a brief motivation.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.