- 17 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 3937
For an international technology company we're looking for Material Handlers to complete the assembly line. Are you fulltime available and interested in working for a company that values diversity within their teams? Then apply now!
For this position, it's necessary that you possess technical skills. The reason for this is that you'll be mainly responsible for using power tools to prepare for installation of servers, power units and all other kinds of devices. It's therefore important that you are capable of working safely and securely!
Other tasks include:
- Installing/integrating equipment per build specifications and/or configuration instructions
- Cable management
- Completing physical audit of equipment and accessories
- Performing asset tagging based on customer requirements
- Troubleshoot errors
- Confirming all necessary information has been captured correct
- Technical skills
- Ability to read rack elevations and cable run list schematics, detailing all in-rack connections (example: power, data networking and storage)
- Good communication skills in English (the company's corporate language)
- Team player, ability to work with deadlines, able to work precise and accurate
- Good sense of humor
It is a fulltime job (40hours) for a longer period. The salary will be €10,60 per hour and the intention of the company is to offer employees a permanent position when they perform well.
Are you interested in this position? Then respond with your resume and a brief motivation.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.