- 16 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 39150
Are you looking for a challenging interim HR job and interested in working a high tech environment?
Than we might have a great opportunity for you! For ASML Randstad is looking for an interim HR&O generalist. The expected duration of this opportunity is about 9 months. ASML is world market leader in lithography.
You will be the sparring partner for managers as well as employees and will advise them on HR&O related topics. In addition you will manage and direct HR policies and set them on the agenda throughout the organization. Furthermore you will participate in multiple (global) projects.
As an HR&O Generalist you:
• are known and visible in the business. In case of HR topics you will be approached by the business
• ensure an efficient and effective execution of HR operations and follow up on HR Year calendar pro-actively
• help the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both managers and employees and advising them in the execution of HR responsibility
• apply professional HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers
• deal with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gather signals to make improvements
• ensure that people implications are considered by managers by advising them; (e.g. in organizational changes)
• ensure that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goals
• are able to manage projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe
• act as a business partner
• focus areas: People Performance Management, Strategic Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Talent & Leadership Development and Succession Management, Change Management
You have 5 years’ experience in the field of HR&O in the position of HR Generalist / Advisor within a complex demanding multinational. As a HR&O Generalist you bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and Illness Absence.
• Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
• Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers
• Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
• Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Builds relations at different levels
• Is a team player and at the same time able to work independent
• Fluent Dutch and English verbal and writing skills
• Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect
• Business minded, sincerely interested and strong empathic skills
• Flexible, able to support organizational change and deal with resistance effectively
• Able to coach managers and employees and provide feedback
• Able to step out of own comfort zone
Are you enthusiast about this vacancy? Than we would love to see your cv!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.