- 23 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 38864
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans in order to secure a swift time-to-market for ASML’s products?
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of the machine output plan (MPS), (service) forecast plan and other requirements, into a, within the current ASML production constraints, feasible machine- and module start plan for regular makes, such that all requirements will be fulfilled in time, in the, for ASML, most cost efficient way.
Within Production Planning the planner of Field Supply is responsible for the transformation of the service and commercial (upgrade) packages demand into a feasible planning (packing).
For this vacancy the key area of responsibility is mainly on the operational side and less project-based.
- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of packing activities so that the agreed plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress.
- Manages emergencies and high priority orders with minimum impact on the plan.
- Acts as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the packing process.
- Manages the logistics process of the factory by initiating warehouse requisitions, monitoring the progress and processing the administration.
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottle-neck work centers such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with.
- Knowledge of different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning-method can be adjusted.
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects.
- Initiative and active input in improvement processes (valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job).
- Data integrity & Parameter setting: Understand and maintain the Material-Master data and other settings and take action in case of discrepancies.
- Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different departments to resolve them together with these departments.
Higher Technical College graduate in logistics or business.
1 - 3 years with planning within production logistics
knowledge of SAP (R3) ERP is required, preferably in high-tech environment.
Structural, well organized team player.
Motivated and creative problem solver.
Plenty of initiative, power of persuasion, a communicator, familiar with technology.
Ability to plan and set priorities.
Knows how to achieve the impossible.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.