- 15 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 37642
We are looking for an experienced PA!
The Atradius Group provides trade credit insurance, surety and collections services worldwide, and has a presence through 160 offices in 50 countries. Atradius has access to credit information on 100 million companies worldwide. Its products help protect companies throughout the world from payment risks associated with selling products and services on credit
Atradius IT Services (ITS) is part of the Atradius Group, and is responsible for all worldwide ICT services for Atradius. ITS is a global operation with staff in 12 countries and a wide range of services, projects, vendors and outsourcers.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant for four or five days a week to support the Group ITS Director and the ITS Executive Management Team.
Typical tasks are:
- to be the right hand of the Group IT director and support to the Executive Management Team;
alerting and filtering function for the Group IT director and being able to retain a good overview of current stakeholders, initiatives and challenges;
- being first point of contact for external parties that want access to the Group IT director in collaboration with the vendor management team;
- to be the facilitator and meeting organiser of the weekly Executive Management Team meetings (including agenda management and minutes)
-follow-up of action points in preparation of EMT meetings
-in some occasions as well taking over own assignments on initiatives on behalf of the Group IT director or the IT Executive Management Team
- calendar, meeting and event management for the Group IT director in particular organising roadshows and staff meetings in the core countries
- organising online and offline unit, team and/or project meetings of the Group IT director (agenda, minutes and action list), telephone- and videoconferences;
- create presentations for the group IT director and keep the presentation library up to date
- support the Group IT director in organising matters on HR, IT, office supplies, etc;
- the PA will be supported by local secretaries in the main countries where ITS staff is present (for e.g. travel booking, local country secretarial matters)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
In addition to relevant experience and knowledge, candidates will need to show evidence of the following skills:
- MBO / HBO level, secretarial education;
- 4 years of experience in a secretarial function;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- fluent in English (verbal and written); other languages (like e.g. Dutch, Spanish or German) are an advantage;
- experienced with the MS Office toolset, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint;
- ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines;
- ability to cope with a range of different tasks at the same time and set priorities;
- outstanding organisational and time management skills;
- good, balanced interpersonal skills;
- proactive attitude and showing initiative;
- being discrete, knowing how to deal with confidential information;
- being accurate and precise (‘eye for detail’);
- having a representative appearance;
- and very importantly …. just being a nice person that has as well some fun@work
Interested? Let us know as soon as possible - the startdate is the 1st of March.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.