- 22 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 37593
Are you looking for a challenging logistical job in a high tech environment? And would you like to work for a world market leader in lithography? Than we have a nice opportunity for you!
For ASML, Randstad is searching for a logistical employee for the department Pack & Ship. This department is located on the ASML campus in Veldhoven and is responsible for the packing and sending of machine parts and complete lithography machines.
In this job you will:
• Pack materials and process/keep track of them in the system
• Pack materials according defined procedures, in-, and outside a cleanroom environment.
• Make products sending ready and process all administrative tasks for these orders, according defined procedures.
• Perform all different activities within the department. You can also be deployed within other Warehouse departments if the workload is demanding this.
• Report irregularities and make notifications according defined procedures.
• Check materials, quantities and packaging on quality specifications.
• Load materials in transport trucks and other transport tools
• Some other activities within the department: 5S tasks, packaging, stock control, specific quality tasks, activities with hoisting equipment and heavy products and packaging.
Okay, and what do you expect of me?
• You have at least an MBO+ degree, preferably in logistics
• You have at least 3 year experience in a similar production-logistic environment.
• Cleanroom experience (pre).
• You are quality and productive driven
• Computer skills (knowledge of SAP and handscanners are a pre).
• You are reliable, accurate and carefully.
• High quality of delivered work.
• Able to work on routine base, but concentrated and controlled.
• Team player, but also independent.
• Flexible within Warehouse departments.
• Good oral and written Dutch or English communications skills.
• You are EPT certified.
• Within the cleanroom (dust free area) you need to wear cleanroom clothes on top of company clothes.
• Within the Warehouse you need to wear company clothes.
• The willingness to be certified for Air Freight Employee (Luchtvracht Medewerker).
• You have a VOG (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag).
• You are able to work in a Super Flex schedule (between 7:00 AM and 21:00 PM), with the possibility of overwork, standby service and working in the weekend.
• You have experience with production and logistic (not only forklift, picking and loading).
• The activities can be both varied and routine based. We expect you to have a good and stable commitment on both levels.
• Currently you will work in a superflex schedule, however, in the future it will become a 2-shift schedule.
• It concerns a temporary job for 2 years.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.