- 13 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 37067
Have you always been attracted to work at Schiphol in an commercial and trade environment? This is your chance!
The overall job objective is to assist the Trade manager in initiating and executing joint buying on behalf of the company owners by directing the complete sourcing process of defined product groups and projects under the best commercial conditions (price, availability, quality, logistics and financial). These tasks are done in line with the buying, assortment and logistic policies of the company owners. You work in close cooperation with the responsible retail buyer and/or category manager. The Trade Assistant reports to the Trade Manager.
- Assist the Trade manager in all tasks
- Collection of tender information from shareholders
- Preparation of and participation in buyers meetings
- Administrating tenders
- Preparing quotation sheets
- Administrating quality testing
- Taking of minutes at meetings
- Shareholder and supplier communications
- General administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree, Higher Education (HBO)
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills (planning, prioritizing, being structured & accurate)
- Service minded and with a proactive attitude
- Flexible, ability to work in a multi format and multicultural environment
- High degree of independence;
- Affinity with retail;
- Good Microsoft Office skills; Outlook , Word, Excel, PowerPoin
- Language: English and (not or) Dutch. Other language skills are an advantage.
Interested? Apply for the job by following button (CV including motivation letter (English))
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.