- 09 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 36438
Have you always been attracted to work at Schiphol in an commercial and trade environment? This is your chance!
In your role as junior Business analyst, you will be tasked with gathering data on market insights, product value chains and suppliers. You will translate this data into clear, relevant information for the final Project Analyst Report that will support the Trade Managers during the purchasing process and aid in the implementation of a long-term sourcing strategy.
You will report to the Analysis and Control Manager and be part of the Finance and Support department.
- Conduct (support) a fact-based analysis by gathering and researching, information for cost price breakdowns, price developments, competition impact, trends and developments, volume impacts and supplier overviews.
- Produce a Project Analyst Report, explaining your findings and advice based on your fact-based analysis. You will also present your findings internally to the responsible Trade Manager(s) and externally to the Partners of AMS.
- Administrative role in the newly created Business Analyst Portal. Inputting user, project, product and raw material data. Uploading and maintaining documents.
- Improve, innovate and optimize the AMS tooling by searching for correct information, create constant flow of information and make the information available intern and extern.
- To provide support on ad hoc questions to the trading team.
- Higher education (HBO) Bachelor/Masters degree in business economics or commercial management
- 0-2 years retail experience (sourcing, buying, commercial, FMCG))
- Drive to understand how business related processes and a continuous curiosity to understand the products of a project
- Pro-active attitude which helps taking on own initiatives and improvement projects
- High level of organizational sensitivity and ability to see things from the perspective of various, different stakeholders
- A dedicated professional as well as a team player with proven ability to deliver top quality results
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Strong communicational and presentation skills.
- A strong drive and high energy level
- Fluent in English
- Advanced computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, SQL)
Interested? Apply for the job by following button (CV including motivation letter (English))
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.