- 11 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 3623
For Dow Chemical we are looking for a Sourcing Coordinator.
Job role description:
The Sourcing Coordinator provides support to the Sourcing Managers and Specialists within the Raw Materials, Packaging and External Manufacturing Purchasing team. The primary role of the sourcing coordinator is to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the sourcing team.
- To work with system and market data to identify value opportunities.
- Provide the Procure to Pay (P2P) organization with the needed information to manage
SAP vendor and price agreements. Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing and P2P to
resolve pricing and APAY issues.
- Provides the necessary information to update SAP contract agreements and monitor
compliance with Delegation of Authority (DOA) guidelines.
- Manage various work flows including but not limited to the CMT (Change Management
Tool); Supplier Index Pricing; Working Capital Exceptions, Communicating Forecasts
- Provides sourcing support by working with business partners to clarify product, quality,
volume and logistic requirements for new and existing purchases to support the SSP
- Utilizes electronic sourcing tools to support the SSP process.
- Resolves process or supplier issues as escalated from the P2P Organization, Supply
Chain or Manufacturing and Engineering teams.
Technical or Associates degree, 2- 5 years of related work experience
- Fluency in English (written & oral)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications and intermediate knowledge of
- Proficiency within SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Works independently and takes ownership
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize work
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Customer service mindset & communication skills
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Be able to work under pressure, take independent action and willing to learn
Interested ? please contact RTC Flexcenter Dow of send your CV to email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.