- 08 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 36216
The Manufacturing and Engineering Tower offers administrative/technical support for the Terneuzen Site and other Manufacturing Sites within EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa).
The Master Data Administrator will support the design and implementation of the Plant Maintenance SAP module across the different manufacturing locations in EMEA.
The Regional Master Data Administrator has the responsibility to:
• Ensure the integrity of and the compliance to SAP Master Data Configuration
• Maintain the Most Effective Technology (For example, master data request tools and processes)
• Ensuring alignment of sites to the global master data configuration and Most Effective Technology
- Responsible for data maintenance in the SAP Plant Maintenance System. Manages overall Master
Data integrity in the system, strictly adhering to Global Master Data policies and procedures and e
ensuring required sign-offs and approvals are in place and necessary back-up information is
available. Ensures there are no duplicates in the master file, that the master records are complete
- Approves code requests, MOC (Management of Change) process, and maintaining global
Maintenance codes in SAP. Manages requests to create new master data and/or those related to the
ongoing maintenance and revision of master data objects. Tracks status of all master data changes
and provides follow up communication to requestors.
- Manages Master Data system and structure changes. Maintains functional locations; equipment ID’s,
PM plans, PM orders and reporting. Creates and maintains work processes to ensure uniform and
efficient item handling.
- Processes and reports metrics to follow up on performance.
- Supports the implementation of high value, globally supported, improvement opportunities.
- Networks broadly within the internal and external technical SAP Plant Maintenance community to
facilitate shared learning and use of best practice.
Relevant work experience in the industry and in Data/SAP related jobs is an asset.
• Fluency in English (written & oral)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
• Experience with SAP R3
• Strong analytical skills
• Detail oriented, attention to details and accuracy focus
• Works independently, is self motivated and accountable
• Team Player
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Customer service mindset
• Excellent planning & organization skills
• Strong Technical Skill: Able to understand the various master data attributes that make up the
foundation of the Plant Maintenance components of SAP.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.