- 08 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 36150
For Dow Benelux B.V. we are looking for a Capital Expeditor.
The Capital Expeditor
- Provide professional supply chain services and assure on- time delivery of materials and services as per PO’s
- Provide regular and ad-hoc progress reports on PO’s status and maintain/update data in company’s ERP system.
- Review the PO’s and has a complete understanding of aspects affecting delivery, such as: shipping terms, contractual
delivery date, payment conditions, inspection requirements, criticality category of the materials.
- Establish proper communication channels with all PO’s respective stakeholders (Buyer, Vendor and End user).
- Expedite the timely receipt of material PO-acknowledgement and verify that the material information is fully in
accordance with specification shown in the material PO.
- Follow-up on execution of KOMs (Kick off Meeting), PIMs (Pre-inspection Meeting and review MoM (Minutes of
- Follow-up on non-material requirements such as drawings, data sheets, spare part data packages, etc.
- Review production schedules and follow-up for timely submission of Weekly or Monthly Progress Reports.
- Assist the supplier to identify areas of improvement in order to minimize delays.
- Monitoring Quality Inspection schedules and release by Company and ensure vendor compliance with any inspection
- Liaise with Vendor to secure timely delivery of material(s) specified in PO to Company’s collection stations or any
other agreed delivery point and update Company’s ERP system.
- Respond to any status update queries from the stakeholder of material.
- Write notes on POs in Company’s ERP system and/or report these notes in writing to Company explaining the status
of the PO, and attach all relevant email correspondence.
- Support Logistics and provide all necessary documentation such as packing list, commercial invoice and delivery notes
for proper shipment handling
- Provide in-plant expediting services upon request of the company.
- Mitigating risks and maximizing effective scheduling.
- Able to manage/monitor a multitude of projects simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or Procurement and/or Supply Chain
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
• Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, SAP/ERP system
Interested ? Please contact RTC Flexcenter Dow, 0031(0)115689850 or mail your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.