- 21 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 36133
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and prepared for a new challenge? Are you an expat in the Netherlands? If so, then we have the right opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be working as a B2C travel agent for a worldwide known airline company. You answer travel related questions from trade clients (tour operators, travel agencies) via phone, chat and email. This company dedicates time and effort to their employees and is looking for motivated candidates that want to build a career in the service/travel industry. Aside from working in a dynamic industry, you will also be working with a lot of other international colleagues. This might be a great place to start working and to meet and work with other expats.
- You speak Swedish and/or Norwegian at a native level and fluent English
- You have a service minded nature and enjoy helping others
- You are available to work 40 hours per week (also during evenings and weekends)
- We prefer candidates with experience in customer service or tourism
- You have a work permit or VISA status for the duration of at least 1 year
You will receive a direct contract at our client of 7 months initially with possibility for a permanent contract afterwards. The salary is € 1910 gross per month and you will receive an extensive customer service training for the first 3 months. Next to it, the company offers benefits like holiday allowance, travel reimbursement, discount on health insurance, pension plan and participation to social events.
We are excited to receive your application! Please, bear in mind that your application will not be considered if you do not meet the above mentioned requirements.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.