- 20 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 3611
Our Client is an international provider of innovative solutions for corporate travel payment. About 1,300 employees support more than 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. Their long-time experience make them a competent and reliable partner in all matters relating to Business Travel Management. Their continuous success is founded on the knowledge, professionalism and outstanding engagement of their employees. They are the ones that keep up and promote high standards.
Do you want to be part of this great, international team? Then read on!
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment currently has a role as Implementation Coordinator available. In this role, you will be part of the Benelux Sales Support team and responsible for the commercial and technical implementation and integration activities of B2B clients in cooperation with other members of staff to ensure an excellent customer implementation experience. You will manage the technical relationships with travel management companies and other customer and suppliers to develop and enhance the delivery of relevant data to their client.
A direct contract of minimum 7 month to start with and a salary (depending on experience) between €2700 and €3000.
Flexible working times, flat hierarchies and varied work on innovative projects create an ideal environment for your personal success.
In this role you will:
- Negotiate the scope of the implementation project with customers and manage each customer technical implementation
- Ensure alignment with business strategy in proposals for all commercial and technical implementations
- Provide fast and effective implementation of the global card program by actively working with the customer, travel agency, technology partners, suppliers & the internal teams
- Organize all needed information and contracts from the customer for the set-up
- Monitor progress towards the implementation plan
- Provide an effective handover after implementation to the responsible sales teams or equivalent
- Supporting the (inter)national sales team
- Writing non-complex proposals, RFP’s and “umbrella” agreements
Requirements for this position:
- Academic qualification at graduate level (e.g. Bachelor Degree) in commercial business and/or information technology.
- A PRINCE 2 Certification or comparable Project Management Certification is necessary
- A minimum of 1 year relevant professional work experience in a similar position or relevant field
- Experience in the travel and/or credit card industry is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in managing and coordinating implementation processes
- Knowledge of IT, back-office systems, CRM systems and EMS systems
- Intercultural networking and relationship skills, ability to work with virtual teams
- High level of corporate awareness, excellent time management, organizational and administrative skills
- Fluent verbal and written in Dutch and English is a must. French and/or Danish and/or Swedish is preferred.
- Self motivated personality who works great independent but also within a team, shows an outstanding commitment, dependability and flexibility and most importantly goal orientation.
This role requires occasional international and domestic travel.
Do you accept the challenge?
Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we are only taking candidates into procedure that meet the requirements for this position.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.