- 20 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 34928
For the Supply and Materials Planning division of SABIC in Bergen op Zoom, we're looking for a "Raw Materials Planner".
Supply and Materials Planning is part of Supply Chain Management for Engineering Resins Europe. The team is responsible for the coordination of fulfilling our customer orders and maintaining the optimal inventory for all direct materials. It includes balancing the order load over the different manufacturing facilities, defining the optimal inventory strategy for all products, reducing manufacturing costs and optimizing the delivery service to our customers. The Raw Material Planner will report to the Materials Management Leader. He/she will interact with Sourcing, Manufacturing and Logistics to optimize costs, inventory and service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Keeps the crucial overview for Supply Chain across Europe, combining several interests:
- Analyze the actual raw material stock and planned stock levels based on the demand plan, agreed service levels and production plan. And drive actions to support uninterrupted availability of raw materials.
- Coordinate between multiple departments internally and different external parties in case of supply issues or quality problems and for running business.
- Drive optimizing of our raw material inventories.
- Translate and interpret the outcome of the Global S&OP into a raw material replenishment plan
- Engages several parties involved: master planning, demand planning, logistic specialists etc.
- Works very closely with multiple stakeholders outside Supply Chain, like Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Management & suppliers and stakeholders located at other production sites.
- Communicates with subcontractor to smooth the subcontracting process and optimize the output of subcontracting activities.
- Bachelor level in Business, Logistics, Engineering or comparable.
- Good SAP skills
- Fast learner and capable of handling high pressure.
- Strong communication skills and capable to communicate at different levels.
- Able to prioritize
- Pro-active mindset
- Work independently in a rapid changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations.
- Excellent 'Office' skills
- Fluent in English language skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter, if you recognize yourself in the above profile.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.