- 12 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 3378
#SALES COORDINATOR BACK OFFICE #FULLTIME #STARTER #€2100,-
The Sales Coordinator Back Office (SC) is participating in a team of Sales Coordinators Back Office (SC) and ensures that requests for surveys, quotations, rates and information are answered within the agreed time frames. The SC is in direct contact with private customers and corporate customers (employees), decision makers of corporate accounts, relocation companies and agents as well with suppliers for f.e. sea- and
airfreight. The SC maintains relation ships with accounts and participates in tender requests. The SC takes ownership of the complete sales process from initial contact/request upto the booking/ordering.
About The compagney
Originally founded in 1977. The compagny is one of the world's largest international relocation and move management companies.
As Europe's leader with 34 operating locations across 13 countries, we are at the forefront of the industry, consistently providing innovative and cost-effective integrated relocation solutions. For nearly four decades,the Groups specialist brands have been delivering these services on a global, national and regional basis for many of the worlds leading multinational organisations and government agencies.
The compagny incorporates three core disciplines: relocation, moving expats and specialist services, providing a comprehensive business offering to both corporate and private market sectors.
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Focus on excellent customer service in each aspect of the sales process;
- Understands requirements from private customers and corporate accounts;
- Identifying sales opportunities and share these with Business Development;
- Customer value
- First point of contact for private customers, corporate accounts, agents
- Inform customers/accounts about TR-move and relocation services
- Promptly and properly answer calls/e-mails from customers, accounts and other relevant stakeholders;
- Keep complete and accurate digital files at all time and complete all tasks accurately;
- Actively seek updates from parties involved and ensure to be aware of progress and latest status at all times
- Schedules and confirms surveys for the surveyors team, preparing presentation brochure;
- Prepare price calculations and send out quotes. Benchmark of cost prices.
- Pro-active follow up on quotes;
- Handover of booked files to move management
- Project member: participation and ownership in assigned project/tender groups
- Service Focussed
- Result drive
- Team work
- Taking ownership
- Commercial attitude
- MBO degree or equivalent
- Max. 4 years experience in an international environment, preferably within the field of international mobility or customer service
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, other foreign languages is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and ability to identify priorities
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Flexible, pro-active, team player, enthusiastic
- IT skills
If interested please reply with a proper motivation!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.