- 06 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 33521
The Assistant Financial Accounting Manager is responsible for the day to day integrity of the general ledger in conjunction with the Financial Accounting Manager of the assigned PFE entit(y)ies. This encompasses but is not limited to the reconciliation of complex general ledger loan accounts with LLAS, month end closing processing and ad hoc financial accounting responsibilities.
• Maintain and control the general ledger of the assigned PFE entit(y)ies.
• Perform complex general ledger reconciliations
• Responsible for a major part of the month end closing including, but not limited to, the preparation of journals, processing I closing of month end ledgers and preparation of financial accounts.
• Reconcile on a daily basis the transactions between LLAS and Exact and review non interfaced transactions.
• Assist the Financial Accounting Manager with month end reporting to PFE consolidations as required.
• Assist the Financial Accounting Manager with statutory reporting
• Assist the Financial Accounting Manager with yearend audits, internal audits, VAT inspections etc.
• Prepare or assist in VAT filings.
• Deputizing for the Financial Accounting Manager
The Assistant Financial Accounting Manager reports to the Financial Accounting Manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business up to 3 years of financial experience or equivalent through experience.
• A thorough understanding of general ledger accounting responsibilities and be capable of promotion within 3 years to the Financial Accounting Manager.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Good team player
When you are interested in the job please respond by the button "solliciteren".
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.