- 13 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 33114
We are currently looking for speakers of various languages for a great job as a telephone interviewer at an international research company in Rotterdam.
As an International Telephone Interviewer you will be gathering market research data for major international companies calling mainly business to business and specifically to a country in which your native language is spoken. There are also projects that are business to consumer where you will call to people at home. Types of surveys are: customer satisfaction (B2B and B2C), brand awareness, usage awareness (usually B2C), opinion and political polling and updating business directories.
Your main job is to convince people to participate in this research and then lead them through the questions. There is no sales involved, the company only works in market research.
We are looking for candidates who..
• Are native in any of these languages: German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Slovak speakers
• Are capable to communicate in English with your colleagues
• Are outgoing and enthusiastic
• Have very good communication skills
• Are available for and want flexible working hours (12-24 hours per week), mostly in the evening
• Live in the Rotterdam Area (maximum distance 35 kilometers)
• Have a BSN number and a Dutch bank account
• Available for at least 3 months
We offer 9,64€ gross per hour and an international and flexible working environment, including fun company events like international cooking days/competitions.
Interested? Then send us your CV to email@example.com.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.