- 21 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 32619
For our client Astrata Europe we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist who speaks both Dutch & German fluently.
About Astrata Europe B.V.
Reliable, Intuitive, Affordable. At Astrata Europe we enable more effective fleet management by providing real-time business insights for transport and logistics companies of all sizes.
We set the industry standard for modular and compatible systems that are reliable, simple to operate and affordable. We ensure accuracy and reliability by using innovative telematics technology linked to an easy-to-interpret and secure on-line information portal. We add value through partnering with major OEMs and integrating with enterprise class software providers.
Astrata Europe realizes creative and innovative solutions with a group of hard working people located throughout Europe. Every person in the organization plays an important role in enabling safe, sustainable and cost-effective transport and logistics. They value and use your input to innovate the products and give you the ownership to realize your ideas to provide the best solutions to our customers.
You will receive a direct contract at Astrata Aurope. Astrata Europe offers a comprehensive benefits package.
A Technical Support Specialist provides first line support to our customers. An extensive product and support training program will be part of the start-up phase of the job.
• Handle incoming requests by email, phone from internal and external customers in German, Dutch and English.
• Responsible for accurate and timely data input into the CRM system. Documents all issues and interactions, troubleshooting steps and resolutions provided.
• Conduct appropriate follow up, keep the customer informed, provide status when problem identified.
• Responsible for 1st level End to End product troubleshooting and product support.
• Demonstrate ability to work with cross functional teams such as Account Managers, Field Engineers, Sales Managers and IT.
• Participate in planned or unplanned downtime-resolution.
• Perform Stand by duty (to ensure 24/7 Hotline service).
• Bachelor working and thinking level, acquired by education or work experience.
• Work experience in a technical support environment and a strong customer service mind set .
• Excellent troubleshooting, ability to define problems and create solutions effectively and efficiently.
• Strong communication skills & organizational skills.
• Fluent in German (Duits), Dutch (Nederlands) and English (verbal and written).
• As a personality you are a dynamic multi-tasker who meets deadlines and knows how to work successfully both independent and within a team.
Does this sound like you? Reach out to us!
Please send your CV in English. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.