- 09 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 29832
For our client in the pharmaceutical industry we are looking for a Sales Support Coordinator who is native in German.
Your task will be to provide supporting services to the sales organization and external customers, assisting with pre- and post- sales processes, and developing and deepening customer relationships.
• Receiving and dealing with specific requests from the sales organization and ensuring that an appropriate response is conveyed in a timely fashion
• When relevant, processing recent sales leads, updating and maintaining CRM
• Seeking information from supporting groups to help prepare a quote
• Creating quotes
• Managing the creation, maintenance and renewal of price agreements
• Arranging for samples to be dispatched to customers
• Checking on stock levels and managing customer inventory reserves
• Coordinating with inventory planning, procurement, order management and sales operations to ensure customer demands are correctly fulfilled
• Assisting outside of your specific region when needed
• Participates in local project or process improvements initiatives
• Act as a go-to person for escalation of tasks/issues
• Undertakes customer visits in agreement with department leads
Our client offers you a salary between 2500€ and 2700€ gross per month and you will receive a 7-month contract directly at the company with the intention of a long-term employment. Moreover, you will enjoy the benefits of an international working environment.
• Bachelor degree
• Native speaker of German and fluency in English
• 2 or more years’ experience in a similar position in a customer-facing role or environment.
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with working to deadlines, multi-tasking and prioritizing
• Good administrative skills
• SAP experience is a plus
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.