- 16 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 29781
Strategic CS Representatives are considered experienced professionals in the customer service space with comprehensive and thorough knowledge to use under some oversight. Responsible for executing a full scale of customer service activities. This includes: customer service operations, process development, planning & execution, customer & client interaction/business partnership, systems/data management and reporting & analysis. This is a fulltime position.
You will be responsible for the efficient administration of customer orders and customer service related administration requests. Furthermore you ensure customers satisfaction through high quality service. Regularly you will have contact with customers in order to gather relevant business information. Accurate demand forecasting, analysis and implementing recommendations for process improvements are part of your tasks. Also, you will registrate customer complaints and contribute to commercial projects/customer development plans. You are expected to work on supply chain related projects that contribute to the company’s strategy and strengthen strategic customer relationships through regular customer visits and projects. Lastly a customer service representative creates and maintains customer information in an ERP system. You should be prepared to be on-call in a rotation system, supporting customer emergency out of office hours.
• Bachelor Degree. Masters’ degree is preferred.
• Fluent in local language and in English (verbal and written)
• Preferably 2 years’ experience in Customer Service or related areas
• Business Improvement experience
• Customer focused
• Advanced understanding on tools & systems supporting CSD processes (e.g. JDE One World, OMP, SFDC)
• PC literate (e.g. MS Office Suite)
• Good understanding of product applications at customers
• Understanding of overall Supply Chain processes
• Good communication skills
• System literate (Samis Report Generator, BO-WEBI; MS Office Access-Excel etc…)
• Team player
• Calm and polite in emergency situations
• Constructive and creative thinking (e.g. in problem solving)
• Proactive (e.g. for customer information gathering)
• Accurate, eye for details
• Good analytical skills; proactive thinking and good process mindset
• Good presentation skills
• Any Scandinavian language is an asset
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Apply through the “solliciteer” button!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Marinka van Wingen